Southwick Village D-Day Revival
Save The Date!
Southwick Revival 2016 will be held the weekend of the 11th & 12th June 2016
Tickets on sale early next year – Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear of ticket availability.
In June 2015 the village of Southwick is joining in partnership with Southwick Park to commemorate the anniversary of D-Day by offering an exciting and unique opportunity for visitors from all over the world to breathe in the atmosphere of those historic days at the nerve-centre of Operation Overlord.
A most unwarlike, sleepy little Hampshire village… if you discount:
- The passage of the Roman and Norman invaders
- The Roman road and Saxon forts
- One of the wealthiest priories in the south of England
- The ancestral homes of the dynastic family of Southwick landowners
- The Operations Centre for the start of the 100 Years War
- Hampshire involvement in the Civil War
- D-Day and the liberation of Europe from Nazi Germany
- The war games centre for the Falklands campaign;
- Royal visits including King John, Henry III, Edward III, Henry IV, Henry VIII, Charles I, George I, George VI and Elizabeth II
- and the unique donative church of St James ‘without the Priory Gates’.
Follow us at – Facebook.com/DDayRevival2015
Only available on Saturday
6 June & Sunday 7 June
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Free car parking in event car park
- Period Shuttle Bus to Southwick House
- Entry to Southwick House and the famous D-Day Wall Map
- Special 45 minute talk in the Map Room by museum staff
- Entry to Royal Military Police Museum within Southwick Park
- Return Shuttle Bus
- Entry to the special exhibition of wartime village life